Thursday, April 23, 2009

Workouts

Well I have been getting back into my normal weight lifting routine over the past two weeks. Everything has been going very well but next week I will be bumping up the intensity. I will begin cutting (dieting down) starting around the middle of May. That should be a new challenge as I will be focusing on losing weight but keeping muscle mass. I currently consume around 4200-4600 calories a day to gain about .5lb-1lb a week. During the cutting phase I will cut back at first to a max of 4000 calories a day and take it from there. After a couple weeks into it I may carb cycle as well which is when you eat a couple days in a row of low carbs and one day eat a normal amount. 

I'll leave you with a quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson:

"Every Artist was first an amateur."

Something to think about but more on that next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment