Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thinking

Do you think?

What I mean here is do you just go through the motions of life, not really thinking?
Maybe you drive the same way to the office everyday and sometimes you "space out" and when you arrive you think "wow, I don't even remember the drive".

In 2006, I stopped and had a thought "Where do I see myself in five years?". The only answer I could come up with was I don't know. I had no clue.

This is when I decided that I really needed to think about my future. So gradually I spent more time thinking. It took a while but I eventually made some serious changes in my life.
This is what lead me to be where I am today and I have never felt so alive.

I would encourage all of you to go somewhere where you will not be disturbed and think.
You can start out small, maybe ten minutes a day and work you way up.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment