Monday, November 2, 2009

Decision

Here is a wonderful quote that I wanted to share:
It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide on what to do.
-Elbert Hubbard

My opinion:
This is such a great quote. I really do believe it oftentimes takes more effort deciding on what to do than actually doing it.
How many times do we all sit around and ponder "Should I do this or Shouldn't I do this?".
Indecisiveness will kill your dreams. The ability to make decisions quickly is a habit. The more you do it the easier it becomes.
What can really help you with making decisions is having a big goal. Because when the "Should I or Shouldn't I?" question arises you can ask yourself "If I do this will it move me closer to my goal?" and if the answer is yes, you do it.

Until Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment