Friday, November 9, 2012

Cliffhanger

News
No new updates for this week.

Instead of sharing a quote and my thoughts this week, I wanted to share this story I found with you:

Story


One day while walking through the wilderness a man stumbled upon a vicious tiger. He ran but soon came to the edge of a high cliff. Desperate to save himself, he climbed down a vine and dangled over the fatal precipice.

As he hung there, two mice appeared from a hole in the cliff and began gnawing on the vine.

Suddenly, he noticed on the vine a plump wild strawberry. He plucked it and popped it in his mouth. It was incredibly delicious!

I encourage you to spend some time pondering it's meaning.

1 comment:

  1. How to have your husband back home with your kids again

    I'm a lady with 2 kids. I am from Houston Texas, my husband left me and my 2 kids for about 10 months. I went through a lot of pain. I did all I could to make him return to me and to my kids but nothing worked out. It was really a stressful period for me because I could not go through the heartbreak. I was told to get a love spell doctor to help me out, which I did . I was lucky to get DR.OKOYE Contact who was able to help me out, he cast a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to my kids thanks so much DR. OKOYE I really appreciate what you have done for me. Here is his contact if you may require it by solving your relationship email. okoyespiritemple@gmail.com call whatsapp +2348109476757

    ReplyDelete