Friday, December 7, 2012

Books

Hello Everyone,

I hope that you had a great week.

News

No new updates for this week.

Instead of sharing a quote and my thoughts this week, I wanted to share this story with you.

Story
Once there was a well known philosopher and scholar who devoted himself to the study of Zen for many years. On the day that he finally attained enlightenment, he took all of his books out into the yard, and burned them all.

I encourage you to reflect on the meaning of that story.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Bob

1 comment:

  1. How to have your husband back home with your kids again

    I'm a lady with 2 kids. I am from Houston Texas, my husband left me and my 2 kids for about 10 months. I went through a lot of pain. I did all I could to make him return to me and to my kids but nothing worked out. It was really a stressful period for me because I could not go through the heartbreak. I was told to get a love spell doctor to help me out, which I did . I was lucky to get DR.OKOYE Contact who was able to help me out, he cast a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to my kids thanks so much DR. OKOYE I really appreciate what you have done for me. Here is his contact if you may require it by solving your relationship email. okoyespiritemple@gmail.com call whatsapp +2348109476757

    ReplyDelete