Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Purpose

Do you know what your purpose in life is? Sadly many people do not. I read a study recently that said about 90% of people have no clear cut goals for their life. No wonder why most people don't make it, they have nothing to shoot for. I would highly recommend all of you to write down your goals and review them at least twice a day.

Napoleon Hill talks about purpose in his amazing book "Think and Grow Rich". He expalins how important it is to have "definiteness of purpose".  Many people have hopes or wishes but not a definite purpose.  

Here is an easy monetary example to understand:
Someone says to me I want more money. 
I hand them a dollar. 
They say that is not what I mean.
Well what do you mean?

The person in that example is merely wishing for more money. A definite purpose would be I want to earn $1,000,000 in five years (or 10, 100 etc...)

So what is my purpose? My main purpose is to help others find what they truly want in life. I also will be opening a health club here in Seoul next year....more on that later.

Until next time.....





No comments:

Post a Comment