Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who am I?

Here is the very short version of who I am. I was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. I joined the Army when I was 18 and served for five years. At 23 I left the Army and became a defense contractor and now at 28 I am preparing to leave my current stable job and, along with my wife, start my own business. 

My wife and I are both about to finish our training and become certified consultants with a company called LifeSuccess. We will be helping people find their purpose in life and help them in acheiving whatever goals they set for themselves. As I said, I will  open a gym here next year so I will be able to also directly help people attain their physical goals.

Am I perfect? Hardly. The key is to learn from your mistakes and move on, don't sit around dwelling on them. I think one of the best definitions of success that I have heard comes from Earl Nightingale - "Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal." So what that means is you never reach a point and say "I am now a success, I am done." You should keep growing and if you do reach your goal set bigger ones.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment