Sunday, February 13, 2011

Living Life

News
No new updates for this week.

Quote
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”
-Albert Einstein

Thoughts
I think that we sometimes get so caught up in our daily routine that we often forget about all the truly incredible things around us. We also may start taking things for granted. For any of you that have ever lost someone close to you I am sure you can relate. We often find ourselves wishing we had told them something or wishing we had done something differently.

We forget to be grateful for the seemingly small things. I have pulled my lower back muscle twice in the last three years. I'll tell you the first two days after you pull that muscle is tough. It's hard to even sit up to get out of bed. You become quite thankful when it heals. If any of you have ever been injured or sick, then I think you'll know what I am talking about.

I also think some people are so focused on the problems in their life. They tend to only see what's wrong. If you find yourself in this situation, I would recommend shifting your perception. Ask yourself "What is right?". What is going right in your life? What are you grateful for?

Look for the beauty that is around you all the time.

Have an amazing week.

No comments:

Post a Comment