Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Greatest Gift

News
Another great coach I know, Joshua Davies, is holding a persuasive presentation course July 17th in Seoul.

I personally know that he is an excellent trainer and presenter.

If you are looking at increasing your presentation skills, I highly recommend you attend.

The see the brochure and register, please click the link below:
http://power.laminstitute.net/

Quote
"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. This is the greatest gift anyone can give."
-David Hawkins

My Thoughts

Instead of sharing my thoughts this week, I encourage you to reflect upon this quote and look at ways to put it into practice.

Have an incredible week.

No comments:

Post a Comment