Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Building Dreams

News
I had the pleasure of meeting with Yesung Han last week. She is the director of AngloINFO Seoul. If you are looking for what's going on or services in Seoul then I highly recommend you check out the site:

http://seoul.angloinfo.com/

Also I've decided to offer my personal training services to more people. I am currently deciding on how many more clients I'd like to take on. I will decide and provide more info information regarding the personal training next week.

Quote
“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”
-Farrah Grey

My Thoughts
I know that I mentioned this a few weeks ago, but I feel it's vitally important to grasp this concept.

I'd like you to spend some serious time answering the following question:

What is it that you really would like to be, do, or have?

If you can answer that question, then congratulations you have completed step one to changing your life.

The next question is then how do you get from there to actually achieving what you desire?

1. Write it down (in the present tense).
2. Put a date on it.
3. Read it out loud with emotion at least twice a day.
4. Spend at least five minutes per day visualizing.
5. Take action. You don't have to plan every single step to achieve your desire, just look at what you can do now to move you closer to your goal.

I'd also recommend that you dream big. Your goal should be something that scares and excites you at the same time.

I've personally used the method above and went from being broke to earning over $120,000 a year in three years. I also used it to completely change my health and body.

Numerous of my coaching clients have used the method above to completely change one or more areas of their lives.

If you are not happy with one or more areas of your life then I recommend that you spend some time this week looking at what you'd like to change.




1 comment:

  1. How to have your husband back home with your kids again

    I'm a lady with 2 kids. I am from Houston Texas, my husband left me and my 2 kids for about 10 months. I went through a lot of pain. I did all I could to make him return to me and to my kids but nothing worked out. It was really a stressful period for me because I could not go through the heartbreak. I was told to get a love spell doctor to help me out, which I did . I was lucky to get DR.OKOYE Contact who was able to help me out, he cast a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to my kids thanks so much DR. OKOYE I really appreciate what you have done for me. Here is his contact if you may require it by solving your relationship email. okoyespiritemple@gmail.com call whatsapp +2348109476757

    ReplyDelete