Monday, February 25, 2013

Time is Fleeting

I apologize for not posting messages over the last two weeks. I had to take a sudden trip back to the US for my grandfather's funeral. He lead a good, long life before passing away at 87.

News
I've decided to offer my one on one personal training services to three people. I will post more about this next week.

Quote
Life is a chessboard, and the player opposite you is TIME. If you hesitate, or neglect to move decisively, your pieces will be wiped off the board by TIME. You are playing against a partner who will not tolerate INDECISION!
-Napoleon Hill

My Thoughts
This was my first time back to the US in four years and while it was on a sad note it offered me the opportunity to catch up with friends and family, some of whom I haven't seen in 10+ years.

It was also a great reminder of how time is fleeting. If you keep putting things off until tomorrow, one day you will run out of tomorrows and then you are left wishing you had done this and that.

The great news is that you have the ability to change where your life is headed. It all starts with a simple decision, a decision to do something different.

I encourage you this week to see which areas of your life you would like to change and then write down one or two ways in which you can make that happen.

I'll write about this in more detail next week.

Have a wonderful week!

Bob

1 comment:

  1. How to have your husband back home with your kids again

    I'm a lady with 2 kids. I am from Houston Texas, my husband left me and my 2 kids for about 10 months. I went through a lot of pain. I did all I could to make him return to me and to my kids but nothing worked out. It was really a stressful period for me because I could not go through the heartbreak. I was told to get a love spell doctor to help me out, which I did . I was lucky to get DR.OKOYE Contact who was able to help me out, he cast a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to my kids thanks so much DR. OKOYE I really appreciate what you have done for me. Here is his contact if you may require it by solving your relationship email. okoyespiritemple@gmail.com call whatsapp +2348109476757

    ReplyDelete