Thursday, September 24, 2009

Intuition

Here is your quote that I wanted to share:
"Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next."
-Jonas Salk

My thoughts:
I love this quote. We so often get a hunch, an inspiration, or a new idea about what to do next and we ask "Really?" or "Is this what I should do?".

I will tell you two things that I have learned:
1. If you ever get an idea, you can do it. I don't care how crazy it is. You can do it. There is a reason you received the idea.
2. When you get an inspiration or hunch, instead of asking yourself "Is this right or wrong?", or "Should I do this or Shouldn't I...?". Ask yourself if I act on this idea will it move me towards my goal, and if the answer is yes....DO IT.

By the way, Intuition is one of our six intellectual faculties. These faculties help us control our emotions instead of riding along on an emotional roller coaster.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment