Sunday, September 13, 2009

Obstacles

Here is a great quote:
"The mere fact that you have obstacles to overcome is in your favor... "
-Robert Collier

My opinion:
Someone asked me the other day, "If there was one thing you could change about your life, what would it be?".
My answer: "Nothing".
I believe that all of the obstacles I have faced up until this point have made me who I am today and have prepared me for who I am becoming.
So the next time you are faced with an obstacle or something doesn't go right instead of saying "why me", see what you can learn from the experience.

-Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes a lot of sense,,even though it is not easy..You've got a point...Just I happened into this blog :)have a niceday.

    ReplyDelete