Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Workout Updates

I realized I haven't posted any workout updates recently.
I finished my diet (cut) the end of July. I lost around 15lbs in a little under 8 weeks.
I started bulking again in early August. I started around 218lbs and I am looking to go up to 240lbs. So far my progress has been slow, I am sitting at 225lbs right now. It's all about calories and I am not taking in enough of them. I am rectifying the situation now.

I plan on continuing this bulk until April of next year and after that diet (cut) back down again.
I have had some terrific workouts over the past few weeks. It's nice actually going to the gym and having energy.
Here are some of my lifting goals:
Deadlift: 550x1 (495 is my current max)
Flat Barbell Bench Press: 335x1 (I've done 315 for half a rep)
Squat: 365x1 (I've done 315 all the way to the ground, 335 to parallel)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment