Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wishing

News
The 6-Week Mastermind Course will be delayed one week due to scheduling conflicts.

It will start Wednesday, April 20th at 7:00pm. Because of this the 25% discount will be extended until Friday, April 15th.

If you are interested in making some changes in your life, and would like to interact with others that are seeking changes in their lives, then this is the group to join.

Full details about the course, as well as testimonials, go to:

www.oneamazinglife.com

If you have any questions, or would like to register, please email me:
bob@oneamazinglife.com

Poem

Wishing

Do you wish the world were better?
Let me tell you what to do:
Set a watch upon your actions,
Keep them always straight and true;
Rid your mind of selfish motives;
Let your thoughts be clean and high.
You can make a little Eden
Of the sphere you occupy.

Do you wish the world were wiser?
Well, suppose you made a start,
By accumulating wisdom
In the scrapbook of your heart:
Do not waste one page on folly;
Live to learn, and learn to live.
If you want to give men knowledge
You must get it, 'ere you give.

Do you wish the world were happy?
Then remember day by day
Just to scatter seeds of kindness
As you pass along the way;
For the pleasures of the many
May be ofttimes traced to one,
As the hand that plants an acorn
Shelters armies from the sun.

-Ella Wheeler Wilcox


My Thoughts
No thoughts from me this week. I recommend you read the above poem daily and put it's wisdom into practice.

Have a phenomenal week.





1 comment:

  1. How to have your husband back home with your kids again

    I'm a lady with 2 kids. I am from Houston Texas, my husband left me and my 2 kids for about 10 months. I went through a lot of pain. I did all I could to make him return to me and to my kids but nothing worked out. It was really a stressful period for me because I could not go through the heartbreak. I was told to get a love spell doctor to help me out, which I did . I was lucky to get DR.OKOYE Contact who was able to help me out, he cast a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to my kids thanks so much DR. OKOYE I really appreciate what you have done for me. Here is his contact if you may require it by solving your relationship email. okoyespiritemple@gmail.com call whatsapp +2348109476757

    ReplyDelete