Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sacrifice

News
I have decided to open up a group coaching course using the classic book by Napoleon Hill, "Think and Grow Rich".

This is the book that completely changed the course of my life. I know the principles in it work, because they allowed me to triple my income in three years while working for a company. They also allowed me to reach my health and fitness goals.

You should seriously consider joining this course if any of these apply to you:
1. You are looking for something more.
2. You are unsure of what you want out of life.
3. You keep giving up on your goals.
4. You are looking to meet a group of like-minded people seeking to grow.
5. You'd like to find out what coaching is all about.

The group size is 6-10 people. We meet once a week for six weeks and the meetings typically last 2-2.5 hours. If you miss a meeting or have to leave early I will send you notes on what was discussed.

The course will start on Friday, February 10th at 7:00pm. The location will be Haebongcheon.
It's about 10 minutes from Noksapyung station, or five minutes from two bus stops (Bus #'s 143, 401, 406).

I normally charge 250,000 won - 500,000 won per hour to corporate clients for coaching. However, I wanted to make this as affordable as possible to everyone.
So the price for the entire six week course (12-14 hours of coaching) is only 150,000 won.

The great news is that if you register by this Wednesday you will receive 20% off the price. So the entire six-week course will cost only 130,000 won.

Remember the group size is limited to ten people so if you'd like to join please act quickly. Due to my schedule I am not sure when I'll be able to offer the course again.

If you know you are ready for change, you can send the course fee here:
Robert Taylor
KEB
620-198536-520

If you have further questions about the course, please feel free to email:
bob@oneamazinglife.com

For further information about the course, you can also check out our website: www.oneamazinglife.com

Quote
"You give before you get."
-Napoleon Hill

My Thoughts
We often expect things to change without us changing first. We sometimes think that magically everything will be fine even if we don't change something. However, usually this type of thinking ends up leaving us disappointed and stressed.

I'll share a story with you.

When I decided to start my business, I left behind a very comfortable job that paid me almost 150,000,000 won per year. In pursuit of my passion I ended up giving up nearly everything I had. I moved out of my nice apartment, I sold my car, I sold all my stock, I sold my 401k, I ended up using my entire savings. I lost some friends (although I found out who the true ones were). It pushed me to my absolute limit emotionally.

But you know what? It's all been worth it. Do I make any more money now then previously? No. Is my income stream stable? No. Do I deal with life's struggles? Yes. But the reason it's all been worth it is because not only am I doing what I love but also I've learned more about myself in the last three years than I could have ever imagined.

If you are seeking some sort of change in your life, remember you have to change something about yourself first.

Have an incredible week.


No comments:

Post a Comment