Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Life Changing Goals

News
I mentioned last week about three spots being available for personal training but someone already contacted me and started so now there are two spaces available.

I have 15 years experience with working out and almost 10 years experience training people. If you are interested in LOSING FAT, maintaining your weight, or getting bigger I can help. I also specialize in getting people stronger (regardless if they want to lose, maintain, or gain weight).

If you try me as a trainer for three months and you don't get the results you want I'll give you your money back.

Here are the days and times I am currently available for personal training:

M & W: 11am - 4pm; 8pm - 10pm
Tu & Th: 2pm - 10pm
F: 7am - 11am;  2pm -10pm
Sat: 2pm - 6pm

I may also be available outside of those times, so feel free to ask.

My rate: 65,000 won per session.
600,000 won for 10 sessions.
1,000,000 won for 20 sessions.
Flexible pay plans are available.

My best male client successes:
-Lost 40kgs (~90lbs) in 18 months at 55 years old.
-Lost 25kgs( 55lbs) in less than 6 months.

My best female client success: Lost 12kgs (~25lbs) in 4 months.

And all of them have kept the weight off.

Certifications: LifeSuccess, FMS, NFPT-CPT (starting soon)

Upcoming competitions: Tactical Strength Challenge: April 27th

Bodybuilding competition: mid-September.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me: bob@oneamazinglife.com

Quote
“The future depends on what you do today.”
-Gandhi

My Thoughts
I mentioned last week about the importance of starting something now before it's too late.

I'd like to briefly share my story about how I ended going from frail and weak to healthy and strong (plus becoming a personal trainer).

In 1998, I was 183cm (6') tall and didn't even weigh 60kgs (~130lbs)! Over a period of ten years I ended up going all the way up to 108kgs (~240lbs) while gaining more muscle than fat. I did it naturally, and I had numerous setbacks. Oftentimes I trained so hard I would get sick for a week. I also got injured quite a few times during the process. After I got to 108kgs I decided to do a bodybuidling diet, and I went all the way down to 84kgs (185lbs) and was less than 10% bodyfat.

Over the last 15 years I've learned a ton about myself and about working out, diet and nutrition.  I've learned what works and what doesn't. Through that time I hired two awesome trainers and they helped me tremendously. Looking back on it I should have hired a knowledgeable trainer at the start, it probably would have helped me reach my goals faster and stay injury free.

The point of all of this is that I will be 33 years old this year. I am the strongest and healthiest I've ever been and I have no injuries. This change has also positively affected other areas of my life as well (for example confidence, persistence, etc...).

In the fitness industry there are numerous fads, gimmicks, and outright lies. It can be hard to see the truth and can also be intimidating. At the gyms where I train I've seen trainers push people way too hard for their appropriate fitness level, or compromise lifting form, or both...all of this will lead to injuries. Some of them could be serious. I myself was injured for almost a year due to another trainer's incompetence.

So what allowed me to completely change my health?

1. I set a goal. A very big goal (gaining 45kgs) . So big that people told me it would be impossible.
2. I visualized and took action.
3. I sought out people more knowledgeable than myself.

I will tell you this, the older you get the harder it will be to achieve your health related goals so if you are interested in changing your health and fitness level I strongly encourage you to take action now.




1 comment:

  1. How to have your husband back home with your kids again

    I'm a lady with 2 kids. I am from Houston Texas, my husband left me and my 2 kids for about 10 months. I went through a lot of pain. I did all I could to make him return to me and to my kids but nothing worked out. It was really a stressful period for me because I could not go through the heartbreak. I was told to get a love spell doctor to help me out, which I did . I was lucky to get DR.OKOYE Contact who was able to help me out, he cast a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to my kids thanks so much DR. OKOYE I really appreciate what you have done for me. Here is his contact if you may require it by solving your relationship email. okoyespiritemple@gmail.com call whatsapp +2348109476757

    ReplyDelete