Monday, February 15, 2010

Time

Quote
We are either progressing or retrograding all the while; there is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.
-James Freeman Clarke

My Thoughts
You may think that by staying comfortable you are not losing anything. I know I used to think that way. You may find yourself saying things like “I don’t really like what I am doing, but it pays the bills.”, “At least I have a job.”, or “I can always change tomorrow.”. The problem with this type of thinking is that you are losing something. That something is time.

When I was 13 years old my mom died of brain cancer. I remember she told me before she died that she regretted not doing so many things. As a matter of fact, she never said she regretted anything that she had done.

We all like to think that we can always start living the life we’ve always imagined starting tomorrow. But, the truth is we all eventually run out of tomorrows.

I encourage all of you to pursue your dreams. Whatever action you can take now, get started. The clock is ticking.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment