Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What Are You Grateful For?

News
I received a few questions regarding the time slots for the coaching. So I'll clear it up here in case others are wondering.

The available time slots:
Location: Haebongcheon/Itaewon
Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00am
Sunday: 4:00 - 7:00pm

Coaching sessions generally last an hour so you can chose any one hour block in those time periods. For example, Sunday 5-6pm.

The 20% discount will run until Sunday.

If you have questions, or would like to set up a free 30 minute consultation please feel free to email me: bob@oneamazinglife.com

Quote
"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."
Thornton Wilder

My Thoughts
Taking time to be grateful for what you have is very important so I wanted to thank all of you this week.

A little over three years ago, I left a job which provided me a very high income, great benefits, and stability. Most people thought I was crazy at the time, perhaps they still do :)
But I had found something that made me come alive. That thing I found was coaching.

In 2008, I read a book that completely altered the course of my life. That book was "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. It eventually lead me to Bob Proctor and into an intensive two year course to become a certified coach. Since that time my life has changed dramatically, and there were times where I felt like giving up. But in those down moments I remembered why I chose this path. It was the fact that I absolutely love helping people realize their potential.

All of you have greatness inside you waiting to be unleashed.

I am grateful for all of you that have attended my meetups, workshops, coaching, training, etc... I am grateful for those of you that read these messages every week. I am also grateful for the naysayers that push me to be my best.

Without all of you it would be impossible to pursue what I love. Thank you for allowing me to live my dream.

I encourage you to spend time each day reflecting on what you are grateful for.

Have a beautiful week.



No comments:

Post a Comment