Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Change

Hello Everyone,

I hope that your week is off to a wonderful start.

News

I've received some emails in recent weeks inquiring about coaching. My schedule is fairly busy Monday - Saturday with corporate clients however, I've decided to set aside some time slots so individuals that would like coaching can have the opportunity to do so.

Also, because of the times that I am available I've decided to offer a discount for those that choose to do it.

I am only able to open three time slots so that means only three people will have the opportunity to have coaching sessions.

Coaching sessions generally last one hour.

The available time slots:
Location: Haebongcheon/Itaewon
Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00am
Sunday: 4:00 - 7:00pm

Those are the earliest and latest starting times for the sessions.

Normally for corporate coaching my rates start at 250,000 won per hour, however I want to make it more affordable for individuals. So my regular coaching fee is 100,000 won per hour, however I've decided to offer an even bigger discount for the time slots listed above.

If you choose to pursue coaching at those times, the fee will only be 80,000 won per hour.

The discount will run until August 8th.

I offer a free 30 minute consultation so if you would like to see what coaching is all about please feel free to set up an appointment.

Once again there are only three spots available.

For questions, please email me: bob@oneamazinglife.com

Quote

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
-Maria Robinson

My Thoughts

No thoughts from me this week, instead I encourage you to reflect on this quote. See which areas you would like to change and then take action on changing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment